EXPANDA-DECK MODULAR MEZZANINES
If plant space is a problem and ceiling height is adequate, use your existing plant space as a practical, low-cost solution to growth.These pre-engineered modular mezzanines turn unused air-space into profitable work and storage areas. Free-standing, clear-span Expanda-Deck gives you a second usable floor level twice the space within the same floor area. Use it for storage, work stations, office or service areas.
MAJOR DESIGN FEATURES
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Utilize existing heat, light and air conditioning within an existing facility
- Eliminate New Construction Costs
- No new building, land, rezoning or property taxes. No architect's cost involved.
- A strong, Safe, Second Level Structure When you need it, where you need it.
- Can be custom designed to meet special requirements.
- High yield steel components
- Expand as demand requires
- Clear span in all directions
- Choose from 12 basic module sizes: Three deck heights: 8' 2", 9' 2" & 10' 2".
- Welded support structure
- Penco Channel Lock Safety Grating decking
- Fast, easy assembly
- Relocate as desired
- Pre-engineered, pre-cut, ready to install
- Designed to support up to 100 to 150 psf (capacity per test for Seismic Zone 0).
- Four deck sizes: 9' x 12', 9' x 16', 12' x 12' & 12' x 16'
- Starter and Add-On units available
- Stairs may be located on any side or internally (if more than one module is used)
- Complete handrail and kick-plate system
- 6" x 6" Foot Plates distribute load & provide for anchoring
At the heart of our streamlined culture is our world-class capability in CNC Precision manufacturing and our expertise in engineering and 3D engineering software. This advanced technology ensures the accuracy of our designs resulting in considerable improvements in production efficiency, consistency, quality and flexibility. It’s just one more way in which we outperform our rivals to produce mezzanines of superior strength and durability, delivered faster, leaner and better for you.
The promise of a stress-free experience is built into every Cogan mezzanine system we design, build and deliver. Whether you need a standard or custom solution, our team of engineers will work closely with you to transform unused vertical space into a profitable storage area with minimal interruption to your workflow. Faster than you ever imagined possible, we can build an industrial strength mezzanine around the existing layout of your warehouse, matching its exact height, area and load requirements.
EXPRESS MEZZTM: FASTEST. LEANEST. BEST.
Premium service at a competitive price. Cogan’s Express MezzTM service is the fastest, leanest and best option when you have a near impossible delivery date. Our accelerated service guarantees delivery of a complete, ready-to-assemble mezzanine within three weeks of signed approval plans. No contractors. No architects. Just send us the details of the building and additional space requirements, and we will return your plans to you, showing precisely how the mezzanine will be configured, for approval within three days or less of the order being placed.
From design to installation, a Cogan mezzanine is innovation at its best. Supporting columns are simply bolted to the ground, taking up as little floor space as possible. A series of beams is then bolted on to the columns and the flooring system is fastened on top. The steel construction is engineered to optimize strength and durability, and to handle the wear and tear of industrial storage. If it’s a Cogan mezzanine— standard or fully custom—it is one step ahead in performance and ingenuity. We know because we build them that way.
Double your floor space at a fraction of the cost of an expansion with a Cogan mezzanine. Box stores make better use of overhead space and benefit from an extra floor of display area, while offices develop a new, dynamic flow. Whether you need extra warehouse space, a catwalk, additional work stations or any of the hundreds of other mezzanine possibilities, Cogan provides the lasting value and versatility to keep pace with the growth of your business.