Drive-in racks can be accessed by vehicle in a back-to-front process which requires the operator to back out after pallet placement. These density-focused racks are more practical in applications that store many similar, non-time sensitive products as only one type of SKU is stored per lane. This system uses less aisle space and provides up to 75% more storage room than selective racks, the drive-in racking design allows pallet storage from 2 to 10 pallets deep.
For cost-effective, high-density storage, Drive-in/Drive-thru racking is often the ideal choice. Requiring fewer aisles, and providing better cube utilization than selective rack, drive-in/drive-thru rack allows you to store up to 75% more pallets than selective racking.
Because forklifts drive directly into the rack, drive-in/drive-thru racks are subject to more abuse than any other rack structure. Drive-in rack is engineered and manufactured to better stand up to the punishment, allowing us to become the market leader in drive-in racking.
- Drive-in / drive-thru racking can utilize structural channel or bolted tubular uprights.
- Load rails are constructed of durable structural angle steel.
- Load rails feature a flared entry design, allowing for easier bay access.
- Space-saver low profile arms increase clearance and decrease possible product damage.
- Welded rail stops prevent loads from being pushed off and improve safety.
We offer a wide variety of safety options for drive-in racking, including offset front legs, heavy horizontals, reinforcement posts, welded-angle column protectors, free standing column protectors, wider footplates, and seismic designs. For custom design information, request a quote to speak with one of our pallet rack experts.